The allotment counter displayed on your account dashboard is there to help you understand the different aspects of your allotment. Here is some important information about your allotment and how it works.
- You can submit as many press releases as you would like, however, once you have met your allotment, the remaining press releases will sit on hold until your new billing cycle.
****If you would like more allotment, contact your account manager directly.
- Every client has a monthly allotment and depending on that allotment, there is a daily limit. This benefits our clients such as, they will always be
1. Total Submissions This Cycle: This is the total number of press releases that have been submitted for Editorial approval regardless of the status of the press release. (***Press releases that were submitted for Editorial approval but deleted or press releases that were submitted but user actioned, meaning the press release was sent back for changes to meet our guidelines and requirements.)
2. Your Press Release Allotment: This is the the total number of press releases you have paid for for your current billing cycle.
3. Total Pending Processing: This is the total number of press releases that are currently waiting to be approved by our Editorial Team.
4. Total Processed This Cycle: This is the total number of press releases that have been approved by the Editorial Team and made active.
5. Allotment Remaining Until...: This is the total number of press releases that you can submit for this current billing cycle until your renewal date. **To get this number, you take "Your Press Release Allotment" - "Total Pending Processing" - "Total Processed This Cycle" = "Allotment Remaining..."