When a press release includes a publicly traded company's stock ticker symbol, you must have the authorization, from an executive of that company, to incorporate the stock ticket symbol into your press release.
The letter should be on company letterhead and include the following:
1) The legal name of the company
2) The full name, email address and telephone number of the person providing the authorization
3) The full ticker symbol for the company
4) The full name and business name of the ReleaseWire account hoder
5) A statement that the company has authorized the ReleaseWire account holder to use the company's stock ticker symbol.
The letter should be emailed to your account manager or support@releaseWire.com or faxed to